torsdag 7 april 2011

Vampire diaries - third post

This time I?m going to write about a lot of things because I can?t decide. I?m
going to make a short summary of what has happened and then I will write some
reflections about it etc.
Right now Elena is at Bonnie?s house and she?s just been bitten by a crow ?
Damon (vampire) as any animal. Fortunately Bonnie?s father helped Elena with
getting the crow away because it was sucking all her blood out from her neck.
Before that happened, Stefan (an other vampire) was out in the forest and
Elena, Bonnie, Meredith and Matt were out looking for him. When they found him
lying in a well full of herbs ? which are used to kill vampires ? he was really
hurt and they had to bring him home.
At home he was so weak and Elena was the only one in the room so she let him
drink her blood and he got better really fast, but Elena got worse. Her face
was pale and her eyes were exhausted.
Even though Elena is in danger because of the beings around her, they are all
lucky to have friends who aren?t humans too. Damon and Stefan are vampires ?
both bad and good ones ? and Bonnie is a nice witch.
When I read that I thought I was going to cry because I don?t want Stefan to
die and their love is so beautiful that you can?t imagine. The worst thing is
that Damon likes Elena too and I think Elena likes him a little bit even if she
says she loves Stefan.
I love this story because it feels so real and it?s so beautiful, but I hate it
in the way that it?s not real and I can tell you that these books are so much
better than The Twilight Saga. They are definitely worth reading.
Just because I wrote so much about Elena and Stefan I?m going to write a little
about them:
Elena is this perfect person with a body sculpture like a model. She has
straight, golden blond hair and blue, clear eyes.
Elena is always honest in what she says and she?s always there for her friends.
She is the one who?s haunted by many vampires, werewolves and witches because
she?s exactly like Katherine who?s haunted by the origins.
Elena?s boyfriend is Stefan and he is the nice vampire who is drinking animal
blood instead of human blood. That makes him the good guy, but I think that
drinking animal blood is just as horrible as human blood. What have the animals
done?
And now? the personal reflections.
I think that the missing of Stefan makes Elena feel nervous about what?s going
to happen next. Everyone thinks that vampires are so much stronger than humans,
but when they disappear or gets depressed you?ll get so nervous because they
are supposed to look strong and callous. And when they don?t, you can see the
truth and the truth isn?t like it is in stories.

/Piff

Inga kommentarer: