söndag 10 april 2011

If I stay - last post

What I have read:
Mia don't wont to see Adam, she thinks it's to hard. She have almost decided that she don't wont to come back. But to see Adam can make it difficult. She don't wont to hurt him, and to see Adam pray for her life is something she don't wont to see or hear.
Adam is standing next to her bed, and take her hand and say to her
"Jesus Mia, your hand is freezing. He stays in the room with Mia in teen minutes then he rush out.
She haves more flashbacks, between her and Adam.
After a long while Adam comes back, she sees that he have been crying. He sit next to Mia's bed.
"Just listen," he says
"stay. There's no word for what happened to you, There's no good side of it. But there is something to live for. And I'm not talking about me. It's just... I don't know. Maybe I'm talking shit. I know I'm in shock. I know I haven't digested what happened to your parents, to teddy..." when he says Teddy, his voice cracks and an avalanche of tears tumbles down his face.
"All I can think about is how fucked up it would be for your life to end here, now. I mean, I know that your life is fucked up no matter what now, for ever. And I'm not dumb enough to think that I can undo that, that anyone can."
" if you stay, I'll do whatever you want." he says
Mia close her eyes. And cover her ears. She cannot watch this. Ans she cannot hear this.
Then something happening. She don't longer looking down on her self. It is she lying there in the bed, and she can feel everything, all the pain, and she can feel Adams hand in hers.
She squeeze Adams hand with all the strength she has.
" Mia? " he asks

The end.

What I think about the book:
The book was very good! The book is one of its kind.
I am a bit disappointed that it just stops there when Mia wakes up. I want to know more what happens after when she wakes up. Her whole family's reactions when they know that Mia has awakened from her coma.
But who knows, maybe it comes another book.
But, overall, I think anyway it was good, will now continue to read the book in Swedish.



/ Anna-oj Ekralg 

Inga kommentarer: