lördag 2 april 2011

If I Stay - second post

What I have read:
Mias parents are dead, and Mia is in a bead on the hospital and she does not know where her brother Teddy is, if he is okey or not.
There are a lot things wrong whit Mia. She have a collapsed lung. A ruptured spleen. Internal bleeding of unknown origin. And the most serious, the contusions in her brain. She also got broken ribs. Abrasions on her legs. The nurses comes and goes al the time.
She gets flashbacks of her life and she see, when she had the auditions on Juilliard, the beginning of Mia's and Adams relationship, and the beginning of her relationship with her best friend.
And then also how Teddy and Mia came into the world of their parents.


What I think about what I have read:
The book is really good. The book is quite different compared to other books I have read. I have never read a book with a perspective were the main character is looking down on herself, explaining what she sees.
What I like most about the book is that it jumps back and forth in time. Sometimes she is present at the hospital, looking down on herself and sometimes she takes me back to her life before the accident.


What I think will happen:
I don't know what she will decide, if she stays dead, or if she comes back to life. She has reason to remain dead because she don't know if she can make it without her parents, on the other hand she has a boyfriend how loves her, waiting or her to wake up.

//Anna-oj Ekralg

Inga kommentarer: