lördag 2 april 2011

Vampire Diaries - second post

Now I'm going to write about my personal reflections over a part that I've
just read. And just because I didn't forget the instruction-paper in school I'm
going to follow it just as the paper says.
I don't care what's waiting, said Elena. If that's where Stefan is, that's
where I'm going. Then that's where we're all going, said Meredith. Elena
hesitated. I can't ask you to do that, she said slowly. There might be
danger of a kind you don’t know about. It might be best for me to go alone.
Are you kidding? Bonnie said, sticking her chin out. We love danger. I want
to be young and beautiful in my grave, remember?
When I read that part which I did for a couple of times just to understand
how the protagonist Elena has it and how some others people have it or don’t
have it I started to think over how I have it and don’t have it.
Before I actually don’t know if I had those friends who would help me with such
a things as just getting over someone after a conflict, but nowadays I do know
that I have friends who are helping me in hard situations. That feeling you
have when you know that there are people who really care for you and wants to
help is the best feeling in the entire world.
Where I want to come is that I’m really lucky who has these great friends who
support me trough hard situations and always makes me happy. What would I be
without them?

/Piff

Inga kommentarer: