fredag 8 april 2011

If I Stay - third post

What I have read:
Mia's brother, Teddy is dead, she know that because Mia's parents friend Willow who is a nurse on the hospital Teddy is on. She know that Teddy is dead because Willow is on her hospital now and if Teddy was alive she never had lift him alone.
Her whole family is there whit her, waiting for her to wake up.
Now she knows that her whole family are dead, her brother, her mother and her father. She don't wants to come back, she thinks it's to hard. She don't know how she going to make it without her family. She wants to let go.
Gramps sitting next to Mia's bed, he's crying. He whispers into Mia's ear
" It's OK, if you want to go. Everyone wants you to stay. I want you to stay more than I've ever wanted anything in my life" his voice cracks whit emotion.
"But that's what I want and I could see why it might not be what you want. So I just wanted to tell you that I understand if you go. It's OK if you have to leave us. It's OK if you want to stop fighting"
She thanks Gramps for that.


What I think about what I have read:
I just want to know what she is going to decide. If she going to wake up or if she stays dead.
The book is very calm, it does not happen that much but still they do it.
It's hard to describe the book, you most read it to understand how it is.


What I think will happen:
Right now I do not know. She can not see why she should wake up, why she would wake up to the pain that awaits her.
There she is now, it is mush more comfortable there.



/ Anna-oj Ekralg

Inga kommentarer: