lördag 26 mars 2011

Stormbreaker - first post

What I have read
I reading the book stormbreaker it's about a boy named Alex Rider who have lose his parents just after he was born. He lives with his uncle Ian Rider who was a banker and Jack Starbright who was maid. One day the police came to their house and said that Ian had died in a car accident because he hadn't been wearing his seat-belt. Alex thinks it's weird because Ian always wore his seat-belt. At Ian's funeral Alex don't recognize anyone and he see a man who carrying a gun and it's then Alex starts to look things up with the car his uncle had droved and he found that he hasn't died in a car accident. Alex found stuff that makes him believe that his uncle wasn't an banker and soon he find out that Ian wasn't an banker. He was a spy and he had lied about the bank stuff to protect his identity as a spy... Ian's boss Mr Blunt asks Alex if he want to start working for them. I have come so far that he just have said yes, and now he knows what his first mission is. His first mission is to keep an eye on Herod Sayle who has made a revolutionary computer named stormbreaker.

What I think about what I have read
It's a very exciting book to read because you don't really know what will happened, anything can happened. What I have read is very exciting and you feel the curiosity in Alex that he has to find out what have happened with his uncle. It's a book who makes me feel like I have to read more and more because it's so exciting and you want to know what will happen next. I like and dislike what I have reading I like it because I really like the movie and I have hopes that the book will be as exciting as the move and I love spying and things like that, but what I dislike is that not so much had happen but I'm very excited to see what's going to happen next.
What I think will happen

I have just read to page 44 so not so much have happened but what I think will happen is that Alex goes to Herod Sayle and he going to find something about the computers that is not good. But he going to stop it and save people. It won't be easy for him, but he will make it any way.

STORMBREAKER.jpg
http://pagesingold.com/RavensGate_Stormbreaker.htm

/Aifos Nosslrak

Inga kommentarer: